Monday 11 November 2013

Week 9 reflection

This week we covered Word Processor and prepared spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel. I must say this has been quite a relaxing week as far as EDET is concerned because I am no stranger to the topics we looked at. However, I offered my support to classmates new to processor and excel, and kept an ear out for anything new that I could have learned. Surprising, for once I was on top of things and managed to complete all the necessary tasks before class was done.
Though the semester is almost over, I must say the challenges faced so far paid off as I now have a better understanding of this EDET course, and how I can incorporate technology in the classroom to aid teaching. I look forward to the following classes and am excited to take on another challenge.

How would I utilize Word Processor and Microsoft Excel in my classroom????
Microsoft would be the main software utilized in my classroom. I would prepare home work assignments using this software, tests, notes, and different class activities. I would use excel as an assessment tool where I create checklists and rubrics to see where the students are academically.



No comments:

Post a Comment